When we design and implement business consulting projects we follow four guiding objectives: Revenue Growth, Added Value, Efficiency and Replicability. We realize our objectives by bringing organically grown Business Processes back in line with modern market requirements.
Our realignment strategies are bespoke. We do not apply impressive sounding consulting theories from the tin. While there are a number of advantages in following scripted strategy interventions, our team has over a decade of experience in international academic business & management research institutions and therefore possesses the necessary tools, experience and confidence in developing and implementing bespoke interventions.
- quantitative improvements in the generation and conversion of customer leads. Qualitative improvements by daring to approach the next stage "dream customers" at the C-Level.
- utilizing or improving business intelligence of target markets
- driving new markets development by
- designing stakeholder specific marketing and sales assets that communicate product and service benefits in a holistic manner.
- researching and providing market specific business intelligence, enabling your staff to act as competent and knowledgeable counterparts.
- providing internationally experienced manpower to do it not just all for you, but to also to engage in knowledge transfer with your staff, as part of interim management solutions.
- by representing you at national and international trade fairs and PR events.
- scouting and recruiting overseas agents and re-sellers, or partners for joint ventures or after-sales-services.
- Nebra Consulting offering to take over the ownership for developing and serving agreed markets or market segments.
- exploring product and service adaptations and unlocking innovation potential to allow for deployment in new market segments.
- Business Process Reengineering. Questioning the status quo, but never change for the sake of changing. We focus on creating Cognitive Ownership for Change.
- Internal innovation by utilizing information technologies.
- deploying ICT to enable your organisation to work more efficiently and - most importantly - effectively! Doing something well does not mean that the right thing is being done.
- Customer Centricity is the result of having mastered internal innovation, and structured processes in a manner, that with each contact that your customer has with your organisation, the customer is more informed and feels more satisfied than before. Each customer contact must create value for both the customer and your organisation. If not, customer churn, staff resentment and resource wastage sets in.
- Screen your customer services offerings for white spots, historic redundancies and self-serve opportunity.
- design or source self-serve environments.
Efficiency & Replicability
Serving both the Digital Economy and Traditional Goods Manufacturers, our definition of Efficiency & Replicability differs according to their industries.
Digitial Economy: Efficiency, Reliability, Objectivity
Traditional Goods Manufacturing Industries: Energy Efficiency, Output Reliability, Maintenance, Cost of Ownership